Sunday, August 11, 2013

About Me

So, let's start with myself. I mean, this is why I have this blog. I'm going to come back here years from now and chuckle at the things I write here. Hello future me!

I'm currently 23, going on 24. I've recently graduated from a local university with a simple bachelor's degree. I am employed full-time and I have a office desk job. I don't work for any big banks or MNCs, just a simple private company.

I have no student loans. I don't rent because I live with my parents. I don't have a girlfriend. I have a small respectable amount of savings because I've always liked the feeling of security knowing that I have money in case of any emergency. I am debt free with close to no expenses, save the occasional party and maintaining a social life.

I have spent the most part of my life living simple and well within my means. Perhaps the only luxury that I would definitely pamper myself with is Internet, Air Con and hot showers.

I am happy with my life right now.

I want to start saving and investing for my future. I want to be financially free in the future. Free to quit my job and change my career if I want to, free to pack up and head for a holiday if I feel like it, and free from a life of hardship that could be plagued simply by the lack of money.

Money is not everything in life. But with money, it can sure make a lot of life's problem disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.