Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blog Introduction

Greetings errrbady!

I've decided to open up this blog, so that I can record and keep track of my investments, as well as rant about anything money related.

Please know that all information posted here is solely for my personal use, but I am allowing it to be publicly scrutinized for your EDUCATIONAL purposes. Please do not act on anything that I write here, because you should make your own informed decisions, not follow the advice of a novice investor. This is solely my unprofessional opinion on things that I clearly do not understand.

With that said, I hope that you might find my rantings and posts useful, if not, it doesn't matter. This is just my own blog, which I will come back to read in 20 years time, when I'm a millionaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.