Friday, July 25, 2014

Dump Me Your Silver! BUY MOAR!


Headlines read: Silver Tumbles Most In 6 Months.


How lovely is that? Silver dropped 2.8% for the day! I decided to pick some up at roughly USD 20.35.

"MH, that's crazy! You're buying something that just got smashed over 2% on the day! What have you been smoking?"

I always feel slightly insecure when people mock me for my precious metals investments, but I always think about what Jim Rogers consistently repeats on TV every time he talks about investing:

"Didn't your parents teach you about investing? You buy low and you sell high!"

I think as investors, if we had to simplify our art to it's simplest form, that is it. You buy low, and you sell it high. Once you start wrapping your head over what makes something cheap or expensive, you get lots of different dimensions of analysis, but at the end of the day, it really is the basics that matter.

As long as you buy things cheap, and later sell them high, how can you not make money?

I continue to accumulate my holdings through BullionStar. I am hoping for more massive downside pressure, followed by a steep plunge for the final shakeout. I am ready and waiting to deploy capital at every drop along the way, and perhaps request for some physical delivery for my new purchases instead of vaulting them. When the tide turns, it's going to be fast, violent and scare a lot of potential investors from investing after seeing such a big jump. I don't want to face that kind of psychological paralysis. I rather be a year earlier than 1 minute too late. Now, what about you?


Full disclosure: If you enter BullionStar through my site, and you buy anything, I get a small commission.

This is my main source of blog revenue. I prefer this to asking for "donations" because I rather you get something that you want as well, instead of a tip.

Whether you buy at BullionStar directly or enter from my site, the price you pay does not change.

My personal precious metals investments are stored with BullionStar and I pay the same fees as any other regular customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.