Thursday, March 12, 2015

How Do I Roll?




Today I decided to scooped up a little bit more poop and put it into my bag to bring back home. To add to my poop collection.


Can it go down lower? Of course it can.
Can it go up higher? Why not?
Do I have any fundamental reasons why this is a good time to buy precious metals? Sorry, nope. In fact, to the contrary, I think it is very possible that we continue this trend because of the strong USD, and that it goes even much further than most expect it to go.


But I don't know. Things go up, things go down. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Buy low, sell high? That's what I'm trying to do.

"But this time is never different. History always rhymes. Human nature never changes. You should always become more skeptical of any investment that has recently soared in price, and you should always become more enthusiastic about any asset that has recently fallen in price. That’s what it means to be an investor."
- Jason Zweig

"The biggest mistake investors make is to believe that what happened in the recent past is likely to persist."
- Ray Dalio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.