Thursday, March 26, 2015

Scheduled Breakdown 2015 V2


I hope this old train breaks down
Then I could take a walk around
And, see what there is to see

You don't know nothing
But you don't need to know
The wisdom's in the trees
Not the glass windows
You cant stop wishing
If you don't let go


This is basically an edited repost from my previous scheduled breakdown that I had in the start of Feb. My thoughts and views on this are pretty much the same.

This is a version of one of my favourite songs. I like it because it reminds me that I should pull the brakes of Life sometimes because there is so much more to life than just the daily grind. It also reminds me that it is so convenient to just brush aside dreams and aspirations and to put them on the backburner. If you don't seize the opportunity for yourself, no one is going to do it for you. It reminds me about travel and my love for it. Travelling to me isn't just about escaping my routine life and exploring the world while having adventures, but it is also about being able to come back home and appreciate the life that I have here at home. I am thankful that I am able to have such opportunities to even travel.

I started working in mid 2013 and I didn't take any holidays because I went for a major one before I started work.

In 2014, I had 2 holidays. One to Hong Kong and one to Bali. They were both pretty awesome holidays.

In 2015, I went to Beijing and Seoul. I'm going for one now and it's not going to be a cheap one! At the end of the year, I'm hoping to maybe have a relaxing beach holiday, but first let's see if money and time shall permit that, shall we?

So anyway, where am I going? Well, let you know once I'm back!

So the bad news is obviously that I will be travelling and therefore unable to blog, especially about recent events and market moves. So no sarcastic comments about how ridiculous the market is this week. I really hope that the market doesn't crash when I'm on holiday, I would get pretty pissed if it did, haha. Anyway, I've got all my positions either hedged out or with a stop loss now so that I can enjoy my holiday with a piece of mind.

Good news is that I've actually pre-written a few short posts about random thoughts that I've been having and I have queued them up to be posted periodically until I am back. Enjoy!

Happy holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.