Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tough Conditions make Diverse Markets


The word "poor" in this video does not have the conventional meaning of "poor" when it comes to finances.

In places where everything is predictable and stable, the same kind of species thrives. Why wouldn't it? It has already been genetically trained to thrive in such closed-off, specific environments.

On the flip side, places which have the most complex environments give birth to the greatest amounts of biodiversity. The tough challenges forces species to constantly adapt to survive.

Some people like the simplicity of looking out and seeing a forest full of the same trees.


I like the imperfect, complex interactions that comes along with living in the concrete jungle.


I like to imagine to myself, "If I can make it here, I can make it anywhere".

To each their own I suppose. Whatever floats your goat.

1 comment:

  1. Wee, just to update, the POSB 1.88% Hong Bao $88 gifts have been credited.

    ReplyDelete

Observe the house rules.