Thursday, April 2, 2015

Get 68% Annualized Returns, All You Need Is....


To be able to Time Travel.

Well, it's not time travelling per se, but it comes pretty close to it.

What if I told you that you can invest in anything you want every Thursday, but you buy them at last week's Friday's price?

Well, that is what one man is legally able to do.


Now, I kind of feel uncomfortable with Aviva being my main life insurer with my SAF GTL policy with them.

Nevermind, once the new online insurance portal is up and running, I am thinking of getting an additional policy to beef up my insurance needs, but this time with another insurer.

Geez, investing with hindsight. Now, isn't that something to be envious about?

2 comments:

  1. Hi GMGH,

    Thanks for writing on this. Never knew there was such a contract in this world! I am astounded.

    Will be interesting to see how this thing unfolds with time. I sincerely doubt the authorities will allow Max-Hervé George to continue this indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr 15HWW,

      Doesn't that make you wish you had that contract too? Haha!

      I am curious about this resolution too! My next insurance policy will not be from Aviva, that's for sure though!

      Delete

Observe the house rules.