Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Singapore Savings Bond starts 1 Oct!


Wa hot hot hot, fresh off the press!

As CNA reports, and confirmed by the MAS press release, the issue will begin on 1st October 2015 and applications for it will start 1st September 2015.

Personally, I'll just apply for perhaps $1k worth of the SSB so that I understand how it works and the whole process.

The reason why I will not be chionging for as much as I can is because I am sure that there is going to be much better opportunities at hand in the near future. People need to know when and why they should use the SSB as a financial product. Just because it is available doesn't mean that we should buy it.

Read up more about the Singapore Savings Bond in an earlier post that I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.