Monday, November 16, 2015

Fool me once, shame on you? Fool me again... I can't get fooled again! Fool me 4 times?


Abenomics is definitely going swimmingly well. With the recent quarter's GDP growth rate data out, Japan is successfully in it's 4th "technical" recession.


Yes, it's not a "recession recession", but a "technical recession".

Just like how this isn't "stupid stupid" per se, but just "technically stupid". Totally different. You can't even begin to compare the difference. Worlds apart.


Sometimes I play sarcastaball way too hard. (Southpark S16E8, you will not regret it)


As if the ridiculous and outright control of it's JGB market isn't enough, the BOJ has gone full retard and owns 52% of the entire Japanese ETF market

Everybody knows, you never go full retard.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry but I don't really understand what's going on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      The central Bank of Japan is a major major major player that moves their entire bond market and have a huge impact on their ETF market.

      They are basically monetizing their own debt to buy ETFs and prop up their stock markets.

      Delete

Observe the house rules.