Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Japan is approaching Insanity

It's just shocking to find out that the central bank of Japan is a top 10 shareholder in 90% of the companies on the Nikkei. Please don't let that ever happen in Singapore.


Soon they will just own everything by paying for all it with their their printed monopoly money.

But, like I said before, I think the Yen appreciates (because of the carry trade unwind) before it finds itself in the good company of the hundreds, if not thousands of previously failed fiat currency graveyard. If it does manage to somehow survive, I can assure you that it will be a shadow of it's former self. How that affects the Nikkei, I can't even begin to hazard a guess, but I doubt it would be long term positive (in real terms, anyway).

1 comment:

  1. In trading, Live market news play a major role to get idea about the present market status which is very important in trading.

    ReplyDelete

Observe the house rules.