Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Free 5 Year Passion Membership and 20% Cashback!

Thanks for CNA, I was reading an article about POSB and spotted this promotion going on.


Basically, you just go onto their website and apply for this debit card and you will get 5 years of Passion membership free!

How much is this 5 year membership worth? Usual price is $15, but now it's $12. Of course, through this tie-up, it is free!

This is perfect for me because I've actually been thinking about signing up as a Passion member so that I can use their water venture facilities! Rental rate for adult members are half of the non-member rate! Just a session would probably cover the cost of getting a PA membership!

On top of this membership bonus, they are also offering $10 cashback when you spend $100 within the first month. If you apply through ibanking or through special roadshows, this $10 amount becomes $20 instead!

What this effectively means is that if you sign up for the card online (which is the easiest way actually), you will be getting a huge 20% off your $100 spending, as long as you can do it within the first month!

Just like the DBS Android Pay promotion, I'll be trying to hit this $100 limit, after that I'll just use it as my PA membership card.

Time to sign up for my own card then! SHIOK RIGHT?

3 comments:

  1. Brent Oil October expiry has gained 0.5 percent at $ 41.99.
    CapitalStars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanjiao lah, renew need to pay...last time I paid $12 already for new membership

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol don't angst anon, I didn't purposely wait for my membership because I knew in the future would have some promo like this... it just turned out this way!

      These days a lot of banks and cards are giving out promos, just keep your eyes and ear peeled out for them, should be able to find something to save more than this $12, haha!

      Delete

Observe the house rules.