Sunday, September 25, 2016

Interesting News: The Failure of Obamacare

Don't look at me, look at Bloomberg.

The ACA is one of the worst government policies in the history of government policies.


No one can say that they didn't see this coming. It was already doomed to fail from the very beginning.

Truly affordable and quality healthcare in Singapore is really one of the things that I really enjoy about living in Singapore.

In a few days time, my new insurance coverage kicks in and I'll be doing an update on that. The premiums I'm paying are ridiculous. I heard about some of the insurance plans that my friends are forking out a few hundred dollars a month for and I just shake my head. Oh well. Look forward to that post once I get the confirmation of my insurance changes!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like more and more Americans like the ACA after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi FFE, I still think that the citizens are better off without it, at least the average citizen. No doubt, the sick would get the shortest end of the stick.

      I think the more interesting thing to think about from this whole debacle is: what is the role that the government should play for healthcare and just how much or how little should the government intervene?

      Delete

Observe the house rules.