Thursday, November 3, 2016

Margin Call No More

After 84 days of being in margin call, with the S&P finally crossing back down the 2,100 mark, I no longer have to pick up calls everyday from my CFD broker and listen to them lecture me about funding my account, haha.


I am still holding the stubborn view that the US markets are due for a CRASH. Yup, not some little piss 10% correction, but something at least 20% down, if not more. The US elections may actually help it start picking up momentum and I'm not expecting it to stop sliding til Q2 2017.


I can only hope for more blood on the streets. It makes me sick with joy and woozy in the head just thinking about how bad everything is going to be. I am a financial asshole after all.

1 comment:

  1. Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

    -John_Maynard_Keynes

    ReplyDelete

Observe the house rules.