Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Escaping CNY 2017, Bye Bye!

Following the precedence that I have set last year, I have once again decide that I am going to escape CNY! I seriously dislike the whole CNY period.


The ONLY thing that I like is that I get to hear that song, but that's about it.

Anyway, I'll be gone for the next 2 weeks. I've been seriously looking forward for this holiday for almost 2 years now! A lot of planning and preparation has gone into it, though admittedly I've fallen short at the very end by being very bad at planning the finer details and coming up with alternative plans. I think my last few months has really been a whirlwind of trying to do too many things at once.

One of the main things about this 2 week holiday that is going to blow your mind is going to be about how cheap it is going to be, relative to all the things that I am going to do. I'll be doing my usual trip review like when I went to Tokyo, Japan, but I think this time I'll also be doing follow-up post that goes in deeper to certain parts of my holiday expenses to show just exactly how I managed to keep my expenses low.

2 weeks is a long time to be away, but it's going to be a good time for me to finally have a good break (since my last leisure trip was 1 year ago!) and get back focus into my life. I've a rough idea on the things that I want to think about as well as quite a few interesting topics that I am thinking of blogging about. I think the theme for 2017 for me is going to be Simplify.

Anyway, since most of you enjoy CNY, I hope yall have a good one here! See you all in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi GMGH !
    Enjoy your holiday and wishing you A Very Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year ! " Huat Ah !!" 恭喜發財 !!
    Cheers!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Observe the house rules.