Monday, October 2, 2017

GMGH Crypto Blackbox Investing (End of Sep 17 Results)

As mentioned on 8 Aug, I will doing something called Blackbox investing.

As a refresher what that is all about:
I will not be proving my investment capital
I will not be naming the actual investments
I will not be proving the returns from those invesments
I could make making up the entire thing and you wouldn't know

I've decided to change up the presentation style a bit from last month, but I think things are still quite clear and easy to read.


Some interesting points to note:

- The crypto market is much lower end of Sep compared to end of Aug
- Due to the lower crypto prices, the FX returns are much lower compared to the end of last month
- Returns in crypto are still nice and positive
- Overall returns are still very good

My "Blue Crazy Dragon" fund is seriously under-performing although it is technically a much more risky investment with a higher expected return. One month's return is too short to tell, but I'm hopefully that it can catch up next month.

If my funds continue to do well (since this is all testing as proof of concept right now), I may open up a "Black Wolf 4" fund, as well as top up my contribution in some other the other funds.

-----------------------------------

The above is just the returns of my Blackbox investing portion of my portfolio that I'm sharing and that is definitely not my entire portfolio.

Investing in crypto is crazy. But the returns are crazy as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, You really keep track, mine is whatever amount i put in minus whatever it is worth today is the profit number. I do not track the buy. And I am glad the profit return in term of time in the crypto market is better than stock multi fold.

    But still there are shout of bubble, those shout are nothing short of envy, calling other not to be in it.

    And there are stil shout of bubble everywhere regarding crypto. Everything in life is a bubble, worrying of missing the train is in itself a bubble too. And those who hold the babies when the bubble burst are often the one who shout bubble, cause they will be the one who cannot tahan and finally join in at the last lap before it burst.
    Good luck to those who shout wolf in the beginning, they will be the wolf's free lunch and dinner together later when the bubble burst, rest assure i will not be one.

    Congratulation to you, very glad to come to your blog and profit from this. You are my god send.

    victor

    ReplyDelete

Observe the house rules.