Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cashing Out From MySurvey

Update 24/5/14: Received the PayPal payment into my account!

As some of you might know, sometimes I feel damn free even though I have a million and one things to do. One of the things that I do in my "free" time is actually to do paid online surveys.

Honestly, it's not that bad. You kind of learn new things when you do surveys actually.

Anyway, I've decided it's about time that I stop stockpiling my credit in my MySurvey account, so I will cash the credits in and get some money sent over to my PayPal instead!


As you can see, I have 1210 points and I did 25 surveys. Now, here is the conversion rate.


It is 280 points for $5. So roughly about 5 surveys for $5, or actually 1 survey for $1! I think the conversion rate is very good, and I don't mind doing short surveys to make a few dollars. It feels quite good actually!

After A LOT of clicking and confirming and double confirming and more clicking, you will finally finish redeeming your money!

Et viola, it is done! After that, I got this email from them:

I guess now all I do is wait for the money to come into my PayPal account! I will update again when it happens! Paid surveys in Singapore as a bored hobby doesn't seem too bad now, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.