Thursday, May 15, 2014

Picking up more REITs?

I've got my eyes on 3 final REITs to add to my portfolio.

I'm looking at OUE Comm, MapleTree GCC and finally Fraser Comm, in that order of tastiness.

OUE closed at $0.79 today and I will try to pick it up tomorrow at this price as well.

MapleTree GCC closed at $0.87. I will not pick this up yet, I will wait for a pullback to at least $0.84 or perhaps even lower, depending on the trend. It looks due to retrace some gains soon, and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't wait.

Fraser Comm at $1.285 has run up quite a bit since I last reviewed it. It never came down as much as I had wanted it, which is why I didn't pick it up the last time. However, after more confirming research and even walking over to look at their central properties, I think they are still a compelling buy. Looking to buy under $1.250, but I'll see how things goes.

So far, my buys on Croesus and Saizen has been good so far, giving me an overall portfolio return of 5% so far. Looking forward to the dividends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.