Monday, June 23, 2014

Fresh New Picks

With the STI seemingly ripe for a nice bigger correction, my eyes are out there on the hunt looking for good levels to pick up some stocks that I have been eyeing.

Presented au naturale:

CitySpring: $0.465
CSE Global: $0.54
Fragrance: $0.20
Hafary: $0.175
Hock Lian Seng: $0.26
Low Keng Huat: $0.63
New Toyo: $0.29
QAF: $0.80
Qian Hu: $0.081
SGX: $6.80
Singtel: $3.51
Super Group: $1.31
UOB Kay Hian: $1.61

My safe picks would be CitySpring, QAF and New Toyo.

My exciting picks would be Qian Hu, Hafary followed by CSE Global.

My long term picks would be SGX, Singtel and UOB Kay Hian.

Just some ideas if you like value picks of decent dividend yielding stocks. These stocks pay out upwards of 3%, with most coming in around 6%. Value trap? Maybe. Your call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.