Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cashing Out From Toluna (Part II)

Don't laugh at me, I do paid online surveys in my free time.

And oh my gawd, I almost forgot about this. About 3 weeks ago I decided to cash out some of my Toluna points for real money. I write a small post about the withdrawal procedure.

Here we are in July, and I now finally got an email from them telling me that it is done!

I popped into my Paypal account to check it out, and sure enough it was there:


Personally, I think that 3 weeks to convert your points to cash in hand is an awfully long time. MySurvey took only about a week and they have a lower cashout threshold as well.

Anyway, to all those people laughing at me doing online surveys, I've already made $40 doing close to nothing, casually filling out mindless surveys while watching tv or wasting time! Not bad eh? I think if you do all the surveys that come your way, you can easily make at least $10 a month. I'm more laid back and I get really lazy doing long surveys, but those are the ones that also pay out the most. Just something to keep in mind.

If you find yourself really bored sometimes, I'd suggest this as a way to earn some extra money on the side. It's not much, but you're not giving much either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.