Sunday, August 3, 2014

[SGX Portfolio] July 2014 Update

As mentioned previously, this will be my attempt at having a monthly update of my SGX portfolio

Here are the current stats of the portfolio as of end July 2014.

                                                                         Lots         Average Price   Dividends Collected
Croesus Retail Trust
1
0.900
-
Saizen REIT
1
0.875
-
CDW
1
0.131
-
Qian Hu
2
0.082
-
Asian Pay TV Trust
1
0.760
-
Lippo Malls Retail Trust
1
0.405
-
New Toyo
1
0.290
-
Chuan Hup
1
0.285
-
Hotung
2
0.149
-
Singapore Shipping Corp
2
0.265
-

Total Cost     $4,638     
Unrealized Gains$302
Dividends Collected-

I am expected dividends of about $320 for the full year, but I missed many of the distributions for the first half of the year. In fact, I have not collected any dividends so far. I am expecting 3 of my counters to pay out dividends next month though, they are Asian Pay TV, Lippo Malls and SSC.

Based on the dividends I am expected to collect, my portfolio dividend yield is estimated to be about 6.9%.

I started this portfolio only in Mar 2014, I think it has been doing decently well since the start, I've never been in negative equity yet. I am hoping to build up more reliable dividend counters whenever there is broad market weakness and dips on the specific counters on my watchlist. I am studying more so that I can create a good list of stocks to ensure that my watchlist has quality. As of late, I find it very hard to find value in the market place. We will just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.