Friday, November 21, 2014

Baby, I'm Back!

I've been away for the past 2 weeks doing you-know-what, and now I'm back! I'll be ferociously catching up and digesting news and market moves over the past 2 weeks, so I'll be lagging my usual posts and momentum since I will be trying to bring myself up to speed.

So, I am back just in time to see China cut rates and ECB fire off a round of stimulus. Naise.

Now, with so many markets near all-time highs, this tweet from ZH sums up almost precisely how I feel.


I ain't buying all this mumbo jumbo voodoo keynesian-economics central bank nonsense. Most of the positions that I am in and holding for the long term, I am very happily holding. My only regret so far has been trying to fight the status quo, which is shorting equities every now and then and getting burnt.

I have to admit, my biggest mistake is assuming that this mania and euphoria cannot perpetuate forever. I am now going to play a lot a lot more cautious. Why be cautious when the stock market is clearly overvalued? Answer: Venezuela.


I'm not even back for 6 hours and I already need a break, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.