Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Silver BOOM!


Kaboom!

Silver is up 18% from it's intraday low.

Crazy times living in Crazytown.

This is the largest positive swing in Silver EVER. Just like the record breaking S&P500 29 days over its 5DMA.

On the bright side my metals portfolio just like that is almost breakeven now in just 1 day's move.

On the not so bright side, I haven't purchased the physical PMs that I have been eying since my cases are still more than a week away from arriving here!

Oh well, you can't win all the time, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi GMGH,

    I am really surprised by this sudden movement too. Bought my first batch of silver coins slightly more than a week ago.

    Was lamenting to my dear wife that I could have saved 4-5% if I had waited a few days and now, I am sitting on almost a 10% gain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr 15HWW,

      Wow congrats on your silver coins purchase! I wish I could have been more nimble in securing my own. To be honest, I have yet to even laid my hands on a silver piece yet!

      Silver is a volatile beast, but these swings are really unexpected. Lucky I am on the right side of that swing! After being brutalized for so long, it might just be about its time to shine soon!

      Delete

Observe the house rules.