Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TRADING positions

As this blog is also my trading log, just wanna write it black & white here now what I am doing in my gambling CFD account. So if I'm wrong, I can come back and smack my head on my screen while I read this post.

I'm short a basket of US indices (SPY, DIA, QQQ, IWM).
I am also short USD/SGD (very tight hard stop, come try and squeeze me you suckers!)

That's all I am willing to punt. I don't have very strong convictions other than that the US markets are, as I've talked about a hundred times, ridiculously valued. The USD seems ready to just collapse, but with Japan (and possibly EU) going batshit on their currencies, who knows? The USD might be the cleanest shit around. It took USD/JPY just 1.5 months to go from 105 to 119, so.... yeah, anything can happen.

So anyway, I am being a lot more nimble on these positions since these are just purely trading based on speculation and some probability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Observe the house rules.