Friday, January 16, 2015

Welcome New Readers!

Although I blog mainly for my own personal enjoyment and to provide an outlet for all the madness up in my head, it is nice and heartening to see people come to my blog and read the bits of lucid insights amongst the rest of my insanity.

I would like to give a hearty welcome and shoutout to some of the new readers I've seen on my blog lately over the past 2 days, welcome!


I'm particularly flattered by the visits from GIC and the Polish Finance Ministry! I feel famous!


I don't really know what sort of information you guys were searching for, but I hope you guys found what you were looking for!

Don't worry guys, even with such esteemed readers, you can still expect the same old posts on inconsequential events with my amateur opinions, along with a side combo of skepticism, sarcasm and satire.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Hi GMGH

    Just wanna say that I've been a silent reader of all your posts even without commenting thus far.

    Keep up the great work, I think they have been amazing and definitely enriching for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B, it means a lot to me coming from you! *fanboy*

      Delete
  2. Hi GMGH,

    I share the same view as B.

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks L Young, lurkers always gladly welcomed! I'm glad you made your presence known though :D

      Delete

Observe the house rules.