Monday, February 9, 2015

Did You Miss Me?


I'm back, baby!

I was away the whole of last week having a holiday. It worked out pretty well I must say, after the 2nd day, any thoughts of work completely melted from my mind. I had a tough day trying to get back into my work groove!

Anyway, now that I'm back, I'll be busy settling back into the daily grind of having regular work.

I'll also be heading out to meet up with friends. I think seeing some of my holiday photos flood their social media jolted their memory that they haven't seen me in a while. It's always nice to meet up with friends.

Blogging-wise, I did think of some things that I'd want to probably write about in the coming weeks:
  • Travel tips for noobs
  • Reflections of my trip
  • Preference for dividend companies
  • Outlook for 2015
  • Book Review of "Why Not Capitalism"
  • Personal philosophy of donating
  • Undervaluation of Japanese properties
  • Valuation Metrics
And basically anything else that comes to my mind. However, I've already got ideas about those topics, so I'll probably pump them out one at a time soon enough.
 
So now that I'm back, expect the same old crap from a more rested and rejuvenated GMGH!

3 comments:

Observe the house rules.