Friday, March 20, 2015

[SGX Portfolio] Mopping Up The Stagglers


From Civmec's intraday high of $0.80 on 18 Aug 2014, it has fallen 50% from it's glory.

Civmec has an EV/EBITDA of 4.5 and a simple and clean balance sheet. Perhaps the only 2 things that irks me are that their receivables are high and I am buying over 33% premium over NAV. But all things considered, I'm not worried about them going under.


The main forces started the war a week ago and the battle has been fought. The bulls have been slaughtered. I'm just cleaning up the mess.

Taking up a small position here and not caring about penny pinching for the best price.

On a side note, I also picked up some shares of Falcon Energy yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. The stock market is not those faint-hearted indeed.
    Also, penny wise pound foolish.
    Multiple of 100 shares is the way to go when Mr bear is playing peekaboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny wise, pound foolish! I love that!

      Yes, just ease in comfortably. There's no need to be 100% on the sidelines or 100% invested!

      Delete

Observe the house rules.